Monday, December 28, 2009
Merry L8 Christmas :D
Well, I hope all y'all had a great Christmas :D. Sense my sister is leaving for collage soon, I wanted to get her something memorable. So I got her an ipod touch. I put in in a huge box too ^_^. So my mom, sister, and me all got ipod touches :D. So, what been on my mind lately is... Well... Just life in general. I've deduced that life is good, but only if you let it be. I could walk around moping saying "poor me! I'm a rape victim! Wahhhh!" but that's not the way I want to live. I want to live life life with passion! There's this lady at Subway, and every time I go in there, shes singing at the top of her lungs and making people sandwiches. She could be all mopey and have a poor me, Subway sucks, attitude, but shes super happy with where she is. Also, there's this guy who stands dancing, playing a cardboard guitar with the Little Ceasers logo on it. But anyone can see that he is genuinely happy. Life's so good, but only if you let it be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment