Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And his name is...

So, a while back before my bran had fully started to function, I made a fake MSN account. I got pictures off of google, and I tailked to guys in chat rooms. Ninty three precent of guys asked me for nude pix and other nasty stuff. I was about to deleat the account, when I got an idea. There's this boy... we'll just call him Dave, and lets just say, he's Mr. Dream boy. We had had some issues before, when he'd ask me for nude pix and other stuff, and I confess, I sent him some stuff. We'd kissed before, we were both at our lowest points at the same time. Basicaly, he'd stoped talking to me. He said that he'd changed. I wanted to see if he was telling me the truth, or if somthing was just wrong with me. So, I talked to him on MSN pretending to be someone else. I HAD to see if he'd really changed. He really had. When I told him who I really was, he was pissed beyond belief. That was several months ago. This morning, he texted me back. I can't even explain what a relief that is. It may seem petty, and heck, maybe it is. But it isn't to me. It means the world to me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment