Sunday, December 27, 2009

Factoid!

Here's a little factoid about me. I spend an unhealthy amount of time daydreaming... About prince charming. I know, shocker. When I was 12 year old, at church camp (oki, I don't know where you stand with spiritual stuff, but I swear what I'm saying is true) I felt God tell me about this super amazing guy. He would be smart, and love me for me. And he told me that it was uber important to keep my purity. So as a 12 year old, you can imagine how completely stoked I was to meet this guy. I wrote about him, and I drew him (not bad pictures either :P). But then, I decided to be stupid. I snuck out one night, and now I'm charging one of my best friends for rape. Figures. Well, no prince charming for Starla... right? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment