Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Julie & Julia
So I just got finished watching Julie and Julia and it was oober cute . Somehow, I wonder if I could do anything like that... minus the lobsters attatcking me... aaanywayz, I sang for my chruches Christmas service. I sang Christmas Song by Flyleaf and I did AWFUL. So I just learned the song the night before I was going to sing it. I was just messing around and singing it cause I thought it was pretty. Then Dad walked by. He asked if it was a Christmas song and... well one thing led to another and lets just say I got reqruted. Oh the joy of being a pastors kid. Woo-Hoo. Figures. So I was in frount of everyone, and I sounded fine, but then I forgot how the chorus went. So I made up my own version. It didn't turn out too bad. I'll probobly post a video l8r... if mommy recorded it that is. '^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment