Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just another waking Nightmare...

I woke up with a start. I blinked, an expression of confusion clouded my face. I wondered why everythng was so loud. I took a deep breath, just to cough violently as a finger of flame sliped down my throat. My eyes watered fiercly as I realized what was going on. My room was on fire. I could already feel the sting of fire on my arms. I struggled to get up, but a massive weight knocked me down. I coughed again as if I was trying to cough out my lungs. My eyes watered, but I could just make out a human silhouette against the flames. I could smell him, despite the thick smoke around me. That smell, it made me afraid. It made me want to run. I screamed, but no sound came out. My arms hurt, but I finaly realized why. It wasn't the flame. I saw the glimmer of a knife in Monsters clutch, I struggled, and was able to turn my head enough to see my arms. There was no time to count, but I knew there were 97 cuts, making 98 scars including the one scar on my left wrist where I had cut myself to remember this Monster, who was now going to be te death of me. Monster bent down, and whispered in my ear, I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment