I'm trying to rewire myself. And this is why:
"hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I find this rather amusing, the fact that you are being so obsessive that you can't just let me go? haha yeah, that's why i am "trying to kill you". I don't even see how i am trying to kill you, because all i am doing is getting pissed off when you try to talk to me... It's you who is trying to kill you, not me. Just leave me alone, it's that simple. Don't ever ask about me, to alex or anybody, and just forget about me! Can you not get the hint? I don't like you at all!!!!!! And you are just coming off to everybody as a damn lunatic!!!! Just give it up... because i won't ever talk to you again. In fact, cut, i don't give a flying shit. You are just hurting yourself. So have fun with that, crazy person!!!! Goodbye forever!"
It's a message I got from a friend. And I'm just about as clueless as you are.
I don't know what I did.
I don't know what to do.
He was keeping me sane.
Now whats left?
Maybe if I change myself, things will be different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment