Monday, January 4, 2010
Gentle Tears on Pillow Cases
Isn't it amazing when someone can make a gorgeous picture? Or write a lovely poem? Or even sing a song. Certain words laced together can feel like a fine silk running through your being. Whenever I make something, that I'm really proud of, it feels right. And it makes the people who see it feel right too. All the people that we remember from history are famous for simply pointing out the obvious. Maybe one day people will remember me for pointing out things that everyone feels, but has a hard time finding the words to describe. Or maybe I'll just die a silent death, and no one will remember the girl on the other end of this screen, putting her being out for all to see. Or maybe I'll simply disappear, leaving nothing. Nothing but gentle tears on pillow cases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment